Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The business of business...and other stuff :)

Well, let's see, it's been a bit, so much for daily...lol.

I know it's not nice of me to fib to all you readers and I am sorry.  My life is a little crazy and the flu has hit our house, so it's been realllllly interesting. 

However, I want to still help you all save money or make money.  So, please bare with me as I bring you more!

Today, I want to just talk a little bit about mystery shopping.  I used to mystery shop when my youngest, who is now 12 1/2, was a baby.  I shopped full time and made some good money.  I got to eat lots of meals and I truly enjoyed it.  There are several different kinds of shops that you can do.  You can do shops that do not require you to buy anything (Cell phone shops, cable company shops, apartment shops), food shops (you buy and eat food that the company tells you to buy) and buy and return shops (they want to see how the company handles a return).  All of these shops require you to have an active internet connection.  It used to be, you had to have a scanner or fax machine, but now if you have a smart phone, you can take a pic of receipts or cards and send them into the company.  Most shops pay $5-$20 on average.  You have to spend time searching for jobs and then doing the shop and then reporting.  So you are not always making good money, but it is money.  If you want to itemize your taxes, you can with your earnings from your shops and keeping track of your miles.  But you will work with SEVERAL different companies.

When I was shopping full time, I shopped for about 50 different companies.  Also besides mystery shops, you can do audits, compliance shops and merchandising. 

If anyone is interested in specific company info, I wrote up a blurb a LONG time ago, but I do have it saved if anyone wants it.  Here is my email:  tonyaross@yahoo.com

Hope you all have a great day!
~Tonya

PS...I'm going to be doing something kind of fun on FB, so if you have businesses, I'm going to be trying to help you all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment