Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Ways to make a little extra 2-4-14

Hello everyone...I am new to this blog thing, but what I want to do is dedicate this, as I have stated, to helping others.  I am going to post about businesses that I have (mostly direct sales) and ways I make a little on the side, as well as maybe some good frugal recipes.  Please join me!  Currently, I work a full time job, part time job and have several direct sales businesses.  First one I will tell you about is Apple Blossom Naturals  It's a company I just started with a little bit ago.
If you are interested in becoming part of the company, it's free to join right now and here are all the benefits:
Begin earning rewards immediately! Get huge discounts & volume bonuses! Become a team leader and receive leadership & group volume bonuses! Have fun! *No monthly minimums to remain active *No Sign-up Fee *No mandatory kit purchase *No monthly fees to remain active *Immediate commissions on personal sales/party sales *50% OFF your first order (Build your own kit) *Receive commissions via Paypal payout for customer online sales (no waiting for checks in the mail) 
The items are from $4 to $35.
 https://store-0zos5m.mybigcommerce.com/content/Catalog%2808-01%29Med.pdf
This is the product catalog....
Now, tell me, how much do you make extra with no money out of pocket??  I think this company will be a big success!  I hope you all enjoy it!
:)
Tonya
 

No comments:

Post a Comment