Thursday, February 13, 2014

This is me, this is who I am :)

Hello everyone!  Today is a new day and it's been a productive week for me.  I have accepted a new position, given a resignation, signed on for yet another direct sales company, and won a free get-a-away for me and the hubby tomorrow for Valentine's Day thanks to my favorite Christian radio station!

Well, here are the things I have done this week to grow my businesses!  Because I hope at one point, I don't have to work a "real" job to survive.  I would like to work for myself only and support my family!  To do that, I must be true to myself and find ways to survive!

I saw on FB something about making 22 meals or something in a weekend in 2 hours, freeze 'em and have em for the week to come!  I will look into that and post it here if I feel it will help with our budget...which I'm pretty sure it will.  Even though we don't eat out a lot, we do eat out, so this may help us.  Also, since my "real" job is a traveling hospice social worker, I need to find better ways to take meals with me.  I'm just flat lazy sometimes, and it's hard to prepare the night before when you are pooped from the day. 

So, who wants to learn about something else I do to earn a little extra?  I sell Jewelry In Candles.  The candles are 21oz and the tarts are 5.5oz.  They are 100%...and in every product you get a piece of jewelry valued at AT LEAST $10.  There are surprise pieces that pop up occasionally and when you get one of those, there will be a piece of paper with the jewelry you receive.  You then have to call our headquarters and tell them you received the special gift paper and they will then send you the surprise jewelry.  We have had a diamond engagement ring found (valued at over $900), diamond earrings, and many more!  Plus each month we have a scent of the month.  This month since it's Valentine's Day, it's Chocolate Fudge!!!  It smells great!!  And since it's the scent of the month it is AUTOMATICALLY 25% off.  We also have been trying special scents and candles.  Each week, we will release a new scent.  Released 2-12 was the Gentleman's Candle that smells like the cologne Drakkar with men's rings sizes 9-12 and layered tarts!  Just because you are reading my blog, I am going to give you a special discount.  Shop from my store and receive a 15% discount if you use this code:  HappyAnniversaryJic.  JIC was born last year in this month and started having reps in August!  We have come a long way....so please check out my site:
http://www.jewelryincandles.com/store/livingforidentity
Also, if you are interested in becoming a rep, I would love to show you the business!  We have a reduced rate of $29.95 to join right now.  There is no monthly or yearly minimums to buy, you get scent samples of our current scents available, and...A FREE ECOMMERCE SITE!  You never have to leave the comfort of your own home to sell if you don't want.  You just give customers your website and let them order!

I would love to build my network of friends and business associates, so please, if you have anything you want me to blog about or a business you would like me to tell about, please let me know!  I would love to help you too!

I hope you all have a blessed day and I will post again soon!
~Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment